FAQs for WatchSeriesZ
- How to watch series online for free here at WatchSeriesZ? Watching TV series online here is easy as counting one two three :). You simply search the show/s that you want to watch, select an episode and you will find links from different video hosts online. Just choose your preferred provider and your good to go.
- Do I need to sign-up or register to watch an episode? It is not needed to sign-up or register to the site to see your favorite shows. You will only asked to register if you want to contribute to the content of the site like submitting your own video links or write a review for a specific episode, season or TV series.
- Why does the video does not work for me? Some video hosts or provider requires you to have Flash plugins enabled or installed in your browser. Used the latest version of browsers. These browsers usually support all type of videos featured in the site. If in case the video link does not work anymore, look for other links and try opening them. There's also a possibility that the video was deleted. Try using other video links instead.
- Do WatchSeriesZ owns or promote the videos featured in this site? No. WatchSeriesZ does not upload or host the said videos. Links featured here are submitted by registered users of the site and hosted in 3rd party sites that WatchSeriesZ does not control. It is not promoted or recommended but you can try since it is shared by fans like you it usually works.
- What are the functions of the menus in the site?
The following are the function of the menus:
- Home - Return to the home page of the site.
- Genre - Allows you to see list of TV series sorted by genre.
- TV Schedule - Calendar of series to watch in a week.
- TV Shows - List of all TV shows featured in the site.
- Top Series - List of popular TV series based on the number of visits and votes.
- Updates - Latest technical, status and site updates.
- Contact - If you want to advertise or just want to send a message, use this link.
- FAQs - this page.
- Sitemap - XML file containing the sitemap of the site.
- How to track a TV series if I already watched an episode? You can use the "Mark as Watched" checkbox to mark an episode if you already watch it. This feature requires browser cookies to be enabled and only saved in your browser. If you change your browser or clear the cookies of the browser, all of your marked episode will be lost.
- How to report a link if it is not working anymore? You can leave a comment on an episode page with the link that is not working anymore. We will do our best to fix the link as soonest as we can.
- If I have more questions not answered in this FAQs, what should I do? Write your question below and we'll try to reply to it as soon as possible.